Everything I Need, the draft demo

Thursday, June 25, 2009
Good evening guys. We had just finished recording a demo of the song Everything I Need with Prince on vocals. The audio is kinda "Hissy" but it's tolerable. I hope you take time to listen to it. We need your feedbacks. It will be much appreciated.

We will record this song properly soon and post it on Youtube.

Anyways, I used my new Yamaha FG-160 to on this track. You wouldn't hear it's pure tone on this audio track 'cause we just used a crappy microphone.

The guitar is great. Old but very very good. It's a 70's guitar. Produced by Yamaha Japan. Great tone. I hope to record it better next time.

God bless!

Franz Lawrence Tan

** The video contains random footages of our demo recording day. Sorry for our haggard-look hehehe!:)**




Everything I Need - Draft.mp3 - YES YES YESU

0 comments:

Post a Comment