The First Time I Ever.....

Sunday, June 28, 2009
I had the privilege to teach some young people playing guitar. It's my first time teaching music formally but I loved what I did. I am not a "teacher" type of guy, but I somehow liked it. I really think that doing what you really love is so fulfilling, the fee is just a bonus.

It's amazing to see how the young people attentively listens to me the moment I started sharing my knowledge. The smile on their faces and their desire to learn the guitar pumped me up! The session last longer than what I expected. I thought I couldn't maximize the time that was given to me.

After the session, I jammed with the other teachers. We played some stuff and solo over it. All I can say is that they are all amazing. Promise.

2 comments:

zarahlim said...

Hey man, you forgot to put your name! You always say "Franz here" diba? Heehee.

Anyways, I'm so happy for you on your blooming career. I wish I could've been there on your very first speaking engagement. Akalain mo 'yon! Speaker ka na! Soshal. Hehehe. More power! May God use you to influence more people into loving music as passionately as you do.

Mwah!! :)

YesYesYesu said...

Hi da! Yup I forgot to put my name nga! Hehe. I'll leave it like that nalang para maiba. Thank you! God bless!

Post a Comment